Monday, October 30, 2006

Yikes ! "Rainy Days and Mondays....Always Get My Server Down !"

NEW :

Hi there.........George up there is a recent addition. There were so many words, and not enough pretty pictures...when you first see my blog. You see....the server posted my most recent blog (about the gals in gorgeous gowns) after this entry....because I actually wrote that one about the gowns first...this morning. I know, don't try to understand it....I just blame Bill Gates and it makes me feel better. So......Mr. Clooney is greeting you for now. You can thank me later! :)


OLD :

Happy Monday........
I have a new post for you all....with some pretty pix......but the Blogger Server seems to be down (wow.....I'm so computer literate, I should be an IT chick ! )

Anyways.......hope it's up and running soon so I can post my cool celeb pix from the weekend!

As the "Governator" once said,
"I'll Be Back!"

Cagey :)

No comments: