Thursday, October 12, 2006

Well, I guess we should all be happy for Katie that he even lets her out of the house....





.....because I don't think little Suri is gettin' much freedom from the compound these days! Did you all happen to see the many photos that were released of Katie Holmes and her new BFF(that's Best Friend Forever)Posh Beckham....front and center at the Fall Fashion Shows in Paris last week? Well, just in case you missed them(Oh, how could you!)I've posted some of the better pix above for you. Check out the very fashionable twosome.....on their way to, or watching, various designer fashion shows. Now...........I just have a few questions: Katie, you are buddy-buddy with Posh Beckham? Who knew? Hey, I'm just glad he lets you hang out with a girlfriend sometimes.....even if it is a scary former Spice Girl who is a little over-tanned and always looks like she is sucking in her cheeks. I mean, what's with this girl? Please....Katie....see if you can get her to eat a sandwich! Oh yeah.....and ask her what's up with the names of those kids of theirs.....Brooklyn and Romeo? OK..............ooops.........I forgot about Suri. Never mind about the names. Also, speaking of Suri......I think that somebody else forgot about her too. Oh Katie....I didn't see little Suri making the scene at the Paris fashion shows last week. Hmmm......I know, maybe she's back at the compound with Brooklyn and Romeo. I see a future love triangle played out in the tabloids in about 20 years.... "Suri Cruise Cries Over Beckham Boys Heartbreak....'But the 3 of us have been friends for years!'......" Well, enough about the future. Just one more comment. Like I said earlier....I suppose we should be happy for Katie that she is starting to get out and about. I mean....it can get a little crazy for a new mother being cooped up all day with the baby, the nannies, the dogs, the stepkids and all of those helpful scientologist "friends" running in and out of the house all day. You need to get out sometimes. We get that. But Katie.....when Tom said that you could "Go out with the Girls" ....I don't think that this is exactly what he had in mind.......... Katie.....honey......just a thought......if you want to keep having the "outside privileges" that you have been enjoying lately, I suggest that you put those 2 things away real quick, before Tom gets wind of it. Don't worry....no thanks necessary, I'm only here to help.

No comments: