Wednesday, October 11, 2006

And While We're Talkin' About Handsome Men.....







.......we just have to mention GORGEOUS GEORGE! I mean, are these new pix of George from Vanity Fair great or what? I love old Hollywood glamour and the two top photos really capture that vibe. I know that is has been mentioned before(and these pix are really playing it up.....)but George definitely is the new Cary Grant. Gee, I wish there was an actress who was the new Grace Kelly. It sure ain't Jessica Simpson! P.S. If you want to rent a classic film...that is romantic, funny and full of good-looking people......get this movie: "The Philadelphia Story" - with Katherine Hepburn, Cary Grant and Jimmy Stewart AND while you're at it.....grab the remake as a musical, "High Society" - with Grace Kelly, Bing Crosby and Frank Sinatra. Believe me.....you won't be disappointed. They are both better than most anything that comes out of Hollywood these days! Let me know if you agree.

No comments: