Tuesday, October 17, 2006

2 Cute for Tuesday !


I just have time for a quick post this morning before I head off to work. Just saw some really nice pix online from the premiere of "Flags of our Fathers" last night.....I'm trying to share them with you, but it ain't workin'(I'll try to fix it later). For now, enjoy a cute pic of Reese Witherspoon and cute Jennifer Garner at a Children's Defense Fund fundraiser the other night. OK.....by now, you must know that I am a big fan of Reese Witherspoon. I really think she has her head on straight, she's a great actress, seems like a "normal" wife and mother, etc., etc. By the way.....if you have never seen it......I highly recommend renting "The Man in the Moon." And if you have a sister, or a daughter, or both....watch it with them. This is one of Reese's first movies. It was made in 1991, Reese was only 15 years old and already such a good actress. It's a small film.....didn't do much business, but it is truly wonderful. Such a great story -- covering family life in a small country town.......sisterly rivalry(and love).....first crushes.....love and death and everything in between. Sam Waterston(from "Law and Order")plays her stoic, loving father.....and young cutie Jason London plays the older boy who first touches her young tomboy heart. Please rent it.....and have the tissues nearby. Seriously! OK.......now to finish my post. I just wanna say that everything that I've heard or read about "Flags..." is good. It opens this Friday and I definitely plan on seeing it. I'll let you know what I think next week........(and I'll try to post some movie premiere pictures later). Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Man in the Moon is a fabulous movie". Not to age myself, but I think I saw it in a movie theatre.

I love me some Sam W. I live on L&O reruns on TNT. I call it the Law & Order network. I've seen them all.

I love your blog. It lifts my day. Plus, you are quite witty.

Burd