Wednesday, October 18, 2006

What In The World Are They Wearing?......Or, Welcome to Wild and Wacky Wednesday!

So I thought I'd just throw out a few interesting celebrity shots for you all to enjoy.......... Item #1 .......Here we have Desperate Housewife Eva Longoria, who I guess from the looks of this recent photo, is now shopping in the little girl's department at Saks. It seems Eva went out this week wearing the same Juicy Couture velour dress that little one-year-old Lola Sheen wore this week as well. You know Lola.....she's the adorable tow-headed daughter of the recently divorced Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards. Hmmmm......I knew Eva was small, but this is ridiculous! Item #2 ......... What in the world does J Lo ....I mean Jenny From The Block....I mean Rhoda Morgenstern.....have on her head? Seriously! Jennifer Lopez(is that what she goes by nowadays? I can't keep up.....I know she's married to that scary-looking Salsa singer......but what do we call her now?)wore this head wrap to a fancy function recently. Why? Her make-up looks great.......looks like her dress is nice.....and actually covers her up for a change! Do ya think she got all dressed up, did the makeup......and then just said, "Screw it......I don't feel like messin' with my hair tonight! Somebody get me a headwrap to go with this gown." Bravo Jenny....just like you to always throw us a fashion curveball. Somewhere right now, Valerie Harper is going through her closet, trying on some of her best vintage "Rhoda" headwraps. You go girl! Item #3......... Janet Jackson. Excuse me........ "Miss Jackson." Because if I remember correctly.......it's "Miss Jackson" if you're nasty. And Janet.......unless you're attending one of those Star Trek conventions in Las Vegas........this outfit......it's just plain 'ol NASTY! Congrats on losing the weight though.....good show! Well.........I think that is enough fun for a Wednesday morning. I'm gonna go surf the Net some more. I'm really hoping for a Bjork and Elton John duet to happen someday soon.....now that's a photo op I'm looking forward to sharing...... "Saturday Night's Alright..... for Swans.... and Swishy Sequins" ! Later.

No comments: