Saturday, October 14, 2006

A Little More Lohan....(actually, a LOTTA Lohan!)





OK............I just saw these pix online.........just a few mere moments ago...........and I'm scared. I just had to post about this. I mean, Halloween is still a few weeks away, and we've got Lindsay Lohan running around Hollywood scaring little kiddies and adults alike. What in the world?.....for the sweet love of all that is......Jiminy Christmas! Seriously...........this girl needs some guidance. Where is that flaky former Rockette mother of hers? Oh....OK, someone just passed me a note saying that Lindsay's mom, aka "Mother-of-the-Year" Dina Lohan, is at the bank right now...........helping Lindsay cash some her paychecks. OK. Got it. Anyways...........somebody, anybody........Mary-Kate.....Ashley....Nicole Richie......Paris Hilton......a manager at a Hilton Hotel......somebody please tell Little Miss Lindsay........... "Girl......you best be puttin' some clothes on!" OK, I feel better now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet mother of everything HOLY!!! What in the name of everything sacred is in between her clam???????????