Friday, October 13, 2006

The Best New TV Show You're NOT Watching....


Happy Friday everyone! I promise to post later with some more crazy Hollywood pictures, gossip, etc..... but I wanted to briefly talk about the new TV show "Friday Night Lights." It truly is the best new show that you are NOT watching. How do I know that you're not watching it? Because the ratings stink! That's how I know, and that's how the network knows. Hopefully, they will live up to their word and keep it on a little longer, in order to build momentum and find an audience. I found it, and it found me. I really urge you to sample this show.....Tuesday nights at 8 pm on NBC. Believe me....it's not just about football. It's about adults and kids, families and small towns, relationships, love and heartbreak. Real emotions.....and it's real good. Don't just take it from me.....Turn on NBC at 8:00 pm on Tuesday night and give it a try. It really would be a shame for a show like this to be cancelled..........especially when we still have to put up with the likes of "America's Next Top Model." Yuck! Anyways, if you decide to watch it, I'll be interested to hear what y'all think(it does take place in Texas), let me know.

No comments: