Wednesday, October 25, 2006

This One's For The Girls.........

Happy Wednesday everyone! Sorry no post to the blog yesterday........I meant to do it, then time just got away from me!
I'm crunched for time again now.....but I thought I would just post some very handsome pictures of none other than "Grey's Anatomy's" Dr. McSteamy himself....Eric Dane.
Fellas, bear with me. I know that there are a few of you men that read this blog(well...I send it to you after all, I'm just assuming that you read it....). And I know that you probably don't care about "Grey's Anatomy" (or so I've heard.....), and you could probably care even less about Eric Dane. However, my women readers far outnumber you.....and I'm thinking that they will appreciate these photos........so please forgive me today.........but......This One's For The Girls.
Eric is all over the internet lately......mark my words.....he's the next big thing, and definitely gonna give Patrick Dempsey(aka McDreamy)a run for his money in the celebrity popularity race!
He's been going to a lot of celebrity fundraiser-type things lately(with his beautiful and lucky wife, Rebecca Gayheart!) so there are a lot of pictures floating around out there of him. It doesn't hurt that he seems to be very charming and pretty easy on the eyes as well!
It will be interesting to see what kind of movie he decides to make during the hiatus from "Grey's." Believe me, I'm sure he is already being sent all sorts of scripts......Hollywood knows a hot thing when they see it....and the studios will be all over him. I bet he does an action thing....where he is a cop or fireman.....or he may do a B-level romantic comedy. I could definitely see him with my girl Reese Witherspoon (after all, Patrick was already with her in "Sweet Home Alabama").
Anyway.....why not let me know what you think? What kind of movie should Eric do.....and who should be his leading lady(besides one of us, of course!) I look forward to hearing from you. Enjoy the photos...........and have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't his wife the one who killed some kid in east LA in a hit & run a few years back?

I hope McSteamy has straightened her out. I'm not so sure since she opted for a Vegas wedding (hi,
Brittany)

Burd

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until tonight's show!!!

Dr. Weber