Thursday, February 08, 2007

What I Wish I Was Wearing Today........



Posh.

Posh Spice.

Victoria.


Mrs. Beckham.

Katie's BFF.


She may look like a wacky alien sometimes..............




But man, do I want that awesome leopard coat!


(I don't know exactly where I would wear it....... Kroger?
Blockbuster? Shoveling snow? )

I just know........
it's FAB!

The top photo with the great coat was taken last night as Miss Thang headed out to dinner at NoBu in London.


(Just thought I should mention here that yes.... I've been to NoBu ......


the one in NYC, this past September.

Didn't see Posh, but I think I may have caught a glimpse of one of the "Queer Eye" guys......such a thrill!)


Oooops, I digress.............



The verdict is still out on whether I like Miss Posh or not.

She always looks so hard and scowly in pictures............





but then again, most of the time I see her it's in paparazzi photos......and ya gotta know, she really hates the paps.

I would just love to see one candid shot of her chowing down at a
Sizzler Buffet --

"Girl, you need to get you some groceries!"

I must admit.......the reason I still haven't decided if she is completely weird and wacky is because I saw a funny clip of her on YouTube.

Posh was being interviewed by these 2 young boys who do some sort of interview show in Britain. Their names are Little Ant and Dec.

(You can watch it yourself, just do a search on YouTube -- Little Ant and Dec . There is a funny one with George Clooney as well.)

Anyways.....they get lots of celebs to come on, and they ask them all sorts of crazy questions.....some of them very adult.

The clip of Posh with these 2 boys was very sweet. She was actually very down-to-earth, funny, self-deprecating, etc. You could totally see a different side to her. You actually like her after watching it.

Go figure.

(I'm not gonna even mention the fact that she has 3 sons named Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz. We'll have to cover that another time...........)


So.................the verdict is still out on Miss Posh.

We'll wait and see what happens when she and Becks come across the Pond and try to take over the US of A.




She better watch it though......... I've got my eye on that leopard coat!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cagey,

I doubt you've ever shoveled snow.
Where is your animal rights activism? I happen to know you are a true PETA beliver and fan of all their ads.

You better be careful, I might tell Pamela Anderson and she'll show up on your doorstep.
Keep bloggin'
Media Child