Tuesday, February 20, 2007

"Oops!......She Did It Again"


OK...................

I'm speechless............at a loss for words.............mute.

That doesn't happen very often, believe me!

What do you say about this?

Train wreck?

Psychotic Break?

Head Lice?

I don't know about you, but I'm scared to admit that I'm startin' to think that
K-Fed was the sane one in that duo.........


Yikes!

I don't have a lot to post about this, as I am still processing it.

One thing I do know, there is gonna be at least one good joke about it on the Oscars this Sunday eve ( or at least I'm hopin'.....).

Here are some pix of our Brit Brit, arriving at LAX, just a few hours before the infamous shearing occurred:


Look at her. She looks happy and somewhat normal. She still looks a little.....
I dunno.....HO-ish......but she sure has a big 'ol smile.

Hmmmm...........maybe she a-thinkin'.............

Just wait, y'all think you've got me figgered out. Ya think my fifteen minutes are almost up? Sure they are.....just watch. In a few hours, I'm gonna be all over the internet, in the papers, splashed across your TV.......you won't be able to hide from me........

.......little kids, soccer moms, businessmen, movie stars......even your grandma's gonna be talkin' about me ---





--- just wait.

So.......as we all know now, Brit went to Esther's Haircutting Studio in
Tarzana, California........

(didja know that "Tarzan" was named for Tarzana, CA ......the writer lived there or somethin' like that.......just another bit of useless trivia that is stuck in my head --so I thought I'd share.........)

Any-who................

Here's Brit at Esther's --




Yep..............when the girl does it, she sure knows how to do it!

Well, as I mentioned before -- I don't have a lot to say about this............not quite sure what's goin' on, time will definitely tell.

However, I do want to mention how great I think it is that other female celebrities have quickly gathered in Britney's corner -- ya know, to show her their love and support.

Seriously folks ............only in Hollywood would you see such unselfish compassion for a fellow artist who so obviously is going through a major crisis right now.

Just take a look at a few of the famous women who have come out in support of ........
"Britney -- Bald Is Beautiful."


Brooke Shields...........


Sandra Bullock.............


Faith Hill..................


Halle Berry................



Uma Thurman.....................


Heck.....even Britney's former rival for the affections of her one, true love..............
Justin Timberlake -- even Cameron Diaz is showing her support for Bald Britney. Gotta love it! True sisterhood in action.

Only in Hollywood my friends........only in Hollywood.

Now.................if we could only get ahold of Paris Hilton.

I'm sure if she knew about this crisis......and what Britney was going through right now -- she'd drop everything she was doing (or......whoever she was doing.......) and she would rush to
Brit Brit's side.

You just know, that's the kind of friend Paris is............ genuine, supportive, true blue.

Hmmmmm...................I wonder what she's up to?






Ooops...................we better check back later.

Don't let Britney see this -- I think she might have a razor with Paris' name on it!

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brit was obviously on crack that night. No flack can do damage control on this one. Sean P. and the little brother are going straight to camp Federline.

Media Child