Friday, March 30, 2007

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmm...........?

Huh.

Hmmmmmmm....................?

Well................OK.


All I gotta say is:

Whatever that "American Idol" Sanjaya kid has...................






Apparently.................




It's catching.

Yikes...........don't even get me started.


Hmmmm......here we have the beautiful and talented Courtney Love (at least, that's what she says).......scaring all of the nice beachgoers in Maui this week.



Apparently, Courtney is prancing around everywhere in a bathing suit lately.......showing off her new bod -- after losing 44 lbs. on some kind of "Crack and Robot Diet."

Ooooops. I think I read that wrong.

Sorry...........she said it was a "Macrobiotic Diet."

Oh well.

Easy mistake.

C'mon......we are talkin' about a former junkie and lead singer of a band called "Hole."

By the way...........what's up with her knee?

Yuck!

(Oh, see how I didn't even mention that crazy bathing suit.......yikes!)


And finally,

Ahhhhh...................................

Heather, Heather, Heather.




Mills, that is.

You "charity campaigner" you.
(At least that's what they're callin' ya on "Dancing With The Stars" )

Hmmm......she actually has been doing rather well on the show these past 2 weeks.

I dare say, people might even be starting to like her.

I even heard 'ol Paul sent her flowers after her first performance. What a nice ex he is......that Sir McCartney. He always was the cutest Beatle, doncha know.

Anyways....................

My final picture for today was taken as Heather was heading to the dance studio for practice this week.

Apparently...................

She was bringing along a few spares,

Just in case.


I guess that's what you'd call:

"Getting a 'leg up' on the competition" !


I know, I know.............

Sorry.

Oh well...................

Have a great weekend everybody!

I'm out.

No comments: