Friday, March 16, 2007

Headin' South.............



Hello Dear Readers..............

Just wanted to let y'all know that Red Carpet Rehab is takin' a little vacation.

Headin' down to sunny Fort Lauderdale tonight for a some much-needed R&R.

Ya know, The Fort used to be "Spring Break Paradise" ..............

Don't y'all remember the movie -- and the song:



Hmmmmm..........

Frankly, I'm more interested in:




"Where The Margaritas Are."


Haven't decided yet if I'll blog on break --

It depends on if the spirit moves me..........

.........OFF of the pool chair I'll be snoozin' on.

Don't worry.......I'm takin' my trusty laptop, just in case some big news hits.

(You never know, Miss Brit could meet some wacky guy in rehab who digs bald chicks and they could decide to tie the knot........or heaven forbid -- George Clooney could get caught playin' footsie with Lindsay Lohan -- it could happen, he's still pretty broken up about his pig dyin' and all.)

I'm guessin' there will most likely be a few blog comments here and there............what can I say, it's an addiction (heck -- it ain't called "Rehab" fer nuthin'!).

Ya know, it may be only 35 degrees in Columbus -- but it almost feels as if I'm already there --


"Yo, Bartender...........


.........make mine: 'on the rocks with extra salt'. Oh yeah, and you can spare me that whole "shaker show" thing...........thanks."

(Gee, that guy looks familiar!)


Oh well, have a great week everybody...........

Cagey :)

No comments: