Thursday, March 29, 2007

Gotta Love That "YouTube" !


I don't know about you all..........but I've started using YouTube as my go-to site for catching clips of recent events or shows that I hear about -- that I may have missed first time around.

A funny bit on David Letterman? Click on YouTube.

A cool new commercial from The Gap? (I love the new "Dancing Couple w/Khakis")
YouTube again.

You get my drift.

Now, I must admit.......there is a bunch of junk on YouTube as well.

I mean seriously..........I'm startin' to think -- what's wrong with some of these people? Don't they have lives?

Well............I do have a life, but I just wanted to share the following video with y'all.

Actually, my son Will turned me on to it. It's from Saturday Night Live this past weekend.

Quarterback Peyton Manning was the host, and SNL created a very funny fake United Way Public Service Announcement for him.

Beware, some of the language is a little off-color (the real bad stuff is bleeped out), but the overall video is very funny.

Peyton...........a football.............and a bunch of young kids.

Priceless.

Hope you enjoy it...........





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cagey,

Peyton's pretty cute. He could get away with talking to me that way.

media child