Thursday, November 16, 2006

Goin' To The Chapel......


Hello dear readers! So sorry, it's been awhile since I've posted to the Blog.........I just haven't been inspired by much in the world of Hollywood lately. Well..........that's not entirely true. There wasn't much new celebrity scoop to talk about (it seems like "All Britney - All The Time"). Also.....I've actually been kinda busy this week.

You see, I'm getting ready to go out-of-town for a wedding.

I got invited at the last minute. Actually, don't tell anyone.........but an invitation for someone else was mistakenly delivered to my house. The name was a little smudged, but I could just make out that the first name had 5 letters and the last name had 7 letters.....with an "in" in the middle, and a "y" at the end......so it could have been addressed to me, it really could have!

Soooo.......I went ahead and RSVP'd. I mean, what the heck. I'm sure the original invitee won't mind. Nobody will even notice that she isn't there, or didn't even receive an invite (Not that I know who it is, or anything!).



Well...........I've got to run now..............there's a lot of packing left to do. Hmmm.......I wonder what the weather is going to be like in Rome for the weekend? Wonder if I should take my Uggs?

Let's see, I also have to go over my checklist:

1. Passport - check

2. Camera - check

3. Ballgown - check

4. Wedding gift for Groom
( Gift Certificate to Sofa Express ) - check

5. Wedding Gift for Bride
(copy of "Cult De-Programming For Dummies")- check

Looks good..........guess I'm pretty much set. Just have to make a quick call to my contact at The National Enquirer (ya know, to firm up the details on my contract to provide them with some cute wedding snaps......I'm sure the bride and groom won't mind). And besides.....I know there won't be many other people with cameras at this shindig.

Here's a shot that I took at the last wedding I went to.........



(Gotta love that purse-cam that I got for Christmas a few years ago......)

OK...........better scoot. I promise to provide you all with the glamorous deets
(details..........doncha know)when I return from the "City of Light." Wait a minute.......maybe Paris is the "City of Light". Yeah......I'm pretty sure it is. OK, I'll write when I return from......the "City of Brotherly Love". No.....that's San Francisco. OK..........I promise to blog when I get back from........
the "City of Pasta." How's that? (I don't think that's it, but I don't have time to research it..........I gotta go find my English to Italian dictionary).

Don't worry......I'll say "Hi" (or "Ciao") to the Bride and Groom (and their "bambina") for you all........




'Til then........Arrivederci y'all !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cagey,

It doesn't bode well that the last celebrity wedding just went down the tubes. No, this is fabulous! Your attendance should guarantee that TomKat won't make it more than 24 months. You know that's the gestational period for an elephant. Back to the wedding...I was wondering if there were any famous Scientologist designers. Will Kate aka Katie from Toledo be allowed to wear just any dress as she is betrothed to the king of Scientology? By a Scientologist minister/pastor/internet-certified marriage maker?

I wonder whether People Mag or US Mag will be the highest bidder for photos. I wonder what Charity Tom & Kat will donate the $$$ to?

I hope her sweet parents are already taking mucho milligrams of Xanax to get them through this. They should get an Oscar for the smiles they'll paint on as they watch their only daughter denounce her catholic roots and turn into a brainwashed bff of Posh Spice.

Of course, I'll be checking first thing the 19th for photos. Oh, I better take the time change into account.

Keep bloggin girl,
media child
p.s. Italy is 6 hours ahead of the U.S.

Anonymous said...

Media Child here,

I couldn't resist letting you all know I did some research and Armani (Jorgio) is doing all the attire for both bride and groom & family. Please Read:

Giorgio Armani

It's fitting that Tom and Katie will wed in Italy, where Italian Armani will dress the bride and groom – so expect couture! Both have a history with their designer friend: They wore Armani to last year's British Academy of Film and Television Arts gala, and Holmes has worn his frocks to premieres. "Katie's charm comes from her always-bright personality," Armani told WWD. "She combines a wonderful innocence with a subtle but strong sophistication in the way she dresses."

Yes, that's a quote from Mr. A himself. My next question is why are JLo, Marc Ant and Jada P. Smith sans hubby traveling together? Much less, why is JLo and co. invited?