Thursday, November 02, 2006

Beware Of "The Bubble" - Part Two.....They're Multiplying!

Ya gotta be kiddin' me...........I go online this evening and what do I see? This recent photo of J Lo, Jenny From The Block, La Lopez .....in none other than a Red "Bubble Dress."

And this ain't just any "Bubble Dress", this one is super-fancy........with all kinds of detail covering the bubble. Fancy, fluttering red fabric. Is it flattering? I think not. Would I mention that to La Lopez? Hmmmm......I think not.

Look at her face. Just look at it. Jenny From The Block is lookin' at that photographer.... and you just know what she is gettin' ready to say:

"Hey......Meester Photo-Man! Take a good picture. Make me look classy. Hey....what joo say? Joo no like thees dress? Thees dress is koo-tour meester! Joo don know nuthin' bout koo-tour meester. What joo say.... "Bubble" ? Are joo talkin' about me? "Bubble" ? Oh, no joo dee-int. Meester, joo better not be talkin' bout my keester! Hey....I know people. They will cut you! Do you know Diddy? I know Diddy. Joo don want me to call Diddy. Oh no.....is that Affleck and "Jennifer #2" over there? Yuck.....Mr. and Mrs. White-Bread Happy Family. Get out of my way Mr. photo-man......I gotta go be seek."

(OK......I know she doesn't really talk like that. It's just.....I couldn't help myself. So sue me.)

Ya know.....it's not lost on me that here we have another Jennifer ......in another Red "Bubble Dress". Jennifer....... Red "Bubble Dress". Coincidence? I think not.

Hey JJ .......I need that picture.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cagey,

You're a chic I can truly appreciate. I wish La Lopez did talk like a true Puerto Rican. That would make her all the more laughable. Maybe then her hubby would take a shower. I do like her with less make-up, she has grown up since her fly-girl days. I just wish she would stick to mastering one thing...acting, singing, designing, perfumery. I mean how many careers can one gal have. It's like the restaurant the Cheescake Factory. They have such a vast menu how can they make anything really good.

Until the next bubble dress,

Media Child