Monday, January 14, 2008

OK....I admit it. I have a "Guilty Pleasure". Check it out --





Well, there ya have it....my "Guilty Pleasure" -- "Dancing With The Stars".

Ya know, it feels good to let that out. I hope y'all don't think any less of me!

Hey -- let me know if you hear of any nice guys that are just dyin' to take some ballroom lessons. So far, we haven't had any luck.

I'm thinkin' we might need to place a want ad --

This is what I have so far:


DESPERATELY SEEKING DANCERS

Two "Desperate Housewives" looking for fun and excitement on the floor (dance floor, that is) -- desperately seeking "A Few Good (Gay) Men" interested in learning the Samba, the Rhumba and the Cha Cha Cha.

No experience necessary. Familiarity with People Magazine and
Hollywood gossip helpful. Sense of style (and humor) a must!



Hmmm....what do ya think?

(I'm thinkin' it'll bring out the crazies......yay -- that's just what we want!)

OK, so I'll let ya know what happens......

Later,

Cagey :)

No comments: