Tuesday, January 29, 2008

"The Blind Date" - A Female Perspective


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


So....have y'all seen that wacky Tom Cruise Scientology video that was all over the internet last week?

Of course -- now YouTube is filled with all sorts of people makin' fun of it.

But guess what.......almost all of them are men!

Well, I decided it was time to get a little female perspective.........let's hear it for the ladies!

So -- here's my contribution to the Tom Cruise Scientology Video Parody Collection.

(I know, I know.....I have WAY too much time on my hands!)

Oh well.

Hope ya enjoy........."The Blind Date"




Later,

Cagey :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How could you blow tommy boy off?
He looks hot in that dickie, even though that was probably 10 years ago.

Keep 'em coming...
Media Child