Thursday, January 17, 2008

News Flash: I Think I May Have Found My Potential Dance Partner!



His name is Michael Buckley.......and he is HI-larious!


Gay, stylish and TOTALLY into Hollywood gossip.
(Snarky doesn't even begin to describe him!)

Get this, he's my ideal "other man".......his nickname is "Buck", he has the most-watched entertainment show on YouTube
("What The Buck?") -- PLUS....he has his own wacky website and personal blog (BuckHollywood.com).

Darn.

Unfortunately, he lives in Connecticut......if he was a local, I seriously bet he would SO learn the Samba with me.

Oh well........I'll just watch and worship him from afar -- for now.

Just a warning -- ya gotta have a sense of humor (and a fairly large database of pop culture knowledge) to appreciate him. Basically, you'll either love him or hate him.

Kinda like Broccoli.



OK......so check him out, and let me know what you think:


Click Here: BuckHollywood.com
(Michael Buckley's Website)


Click Here: "What The Buck Show"
(His YouTube Channel)


Hey -- I just had a GREAT idea......I can write to Buck and get him to visit Columbus so we can go dancing and he could attend my Oscar party (if there is even going to BE an Oscar ceremony this year........Ugh, don't get me started!).

Hmmm.....hope he doesn't think I'm a stalker.

Oh well, I am.

OK -- I'm off to write my fan letter and party invite.

Have a great day y'all........

Later,

Cagey :)

No comments: