Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Saying "Hello" To My 10-Year-Old Self.....


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It was 1974.

I was in love with David Cassidy then........



And I still get a kick out of him now.

Check out cute David (now 58 years young, and a little plastic surgery later.....) performing his big hit "I Think I Love You" on The Oprah Winfrey Show yesterday.



He may not sound as "fresh", but I couldn't stop grinning as I watched it.....it totally took me back to my Tiger Beat "tween" years.

How 'bout you gals -- any memories?

I'll never forget seeing David live at the Ohio State Fair in the early 70's. Jules and I were so excited. We lived for and loved The Partridge Family.


David was a good 2 hours late, arrived in a crazy whirlwind by helicopter.....and had all the girls screamin' and tryin' to bust down the fences to get to him.

It was awesome!

Ahhh......those were the days.

Dear David --


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY.......



And thanks for the great memories.

Yep......."I Think I (Still) Love You."

Later,

Cagey :)

No comments: