Sunday, November 18, 2007

Awesome Celebrity Smackdown: Check Out One Truly Fabulous Chick



I think I may have to start a Fan Club.

First things first........

I just gotta say, I don't know this woman.....or even where she lives --

But I seriously wanna find her, and take her out to dinner.

Apparently, this gal's daughter realized how incredibly opinionated (and HI-larious)her mother is.....and she decided to film her as she riffs on various topics of interest: Hollywood, Celebrities, Dating, Love, Sex, etc.

Then she posted them all on YouTube.

If you know me at all......you know this is right up my alley.

So without much further ado, let me introduce y'all to Miss Lola Rose --

Check it out:

"Mom's Opinions On Celebrity"



And one more just for fun....

"Mom on Dating A Celebrity"



(Uh-Oh, if Georgie ever finds out about Miss Lola Rose......I'll never have a chance!)

Oh well.

Hey -- if anyone else out there is interested in sharing a meal with Miss Lola Rose when I finally find her.....just let me know.

I'm thinkin' it's gonna have to be someplace like Morton's, she's not lookin' like an Olive Garden type of gal.

Wish me luck!

Later,

Cagey :)


No comments: