Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Paris & Brit -- "Toxic"


Hey y'all............

Whew -- what a week!

I've been tryin' to keep up with all of the crazy goings-on with
my 2 favorite tabloid tootsies........

Brit Brit and her beloved BFF..........Miss Paris Hilton.

I just tried to send y'all a musical montage that I uploaded to YouTube tonight.

Just in case that doesn't work, I thought I would try to load it
onto the blog as well.

(I'm hopin' it's just below this copy.......)

Let me know if you have any trouble viewin' it..........

I think I might have some spare copies of the Paris Hilton "home video" around here somewhere -- maybe I could copy over that for ya!

I'm not sure, but I'm thinkin' my next video may just have to be about that
crazy "Knight Rider" himself:

David "Don't Hassle The Hoff" Hasslehoff.

He's been a busy boy.

Hmmmm........we'll see...............

Enjoy!

Cagey :)














No comments: