Friday, May 25, 2007

For You.....My Friends.......


Hey there..........I'm back.

Quick question.

Has this ever happened to you?
You're drivin' in your car. It's a beautiful day. The sun is shinin', and you've got the radio blastin' -- listening to some oldies but goodies........LOUD.

I'm sure you've been there.

Well.......just the other day, I was doin' just that when a song came on that I really love.

As I turned it up and started to sing-along (and seriously frighten the driver next to me, I'm sure!).......I suddenly became inspired.

I started thinking about all of my friends (Hey, I'm talkin' about you guys......thank you very much!), and how great it is to have good friendships in our lives.

Being the crazy entertainment junkie that I am..........it also got me thinkin' about all of the great and funny friendships in some of the movies and TV shows that we all know and love.

Anyways, I came home and did what I like to do.......
ya know, in my "free time."

I whipped up a little video montage to that very song that I had blastin' on the radio........

So here it is -- "A Celebration Of Friendship" .

Music courtesy of Freddie Mercury and Queen.

(Hmmm.....I guess ya never know what's gonna happen when ya turn on the radio!).

I was thinkin' about you all.............

Enjoy!

(Don't forget to turn it up......real loud!) :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cagey,
great clips! Who were the two gals in the flapper outfits w/hats?

Stell Mags is still the best. "I can run to Texas and back but my daugher can't".