Wednesday, April 09, 2008

All I Can Say Is......"Ouch!"

*************************************
Hey y'all......

Well, I first saw the short video clip below on "The Daily News" on E! tonight.

Then I saw it featured on one of the many media websites I visit.....ya know, the ones I surf when I should be doing something productive like laundry, cleaning the bathroom or flossing my teeth.

Hmmm.......

Let's just say, this one has viral video written all over it.

There was apparently a little "runway mishap" at a fashion show during Charleston Fashion Week 2008. (Not to be confused with the lesser-known New York Fashion Week).

It involved a proud boutique owner, who came out on the runway following the models.

Check it out:



Is it just me -- or does it seem awfully strange that when the poor gal falls......most of the audience (and even some of the models) don't even seem to flinch -- some people even......continue clapping.

! ! !

I mean, I like Blondie and their song "Call Me" as much as the next gal -- but seriously......that chick needed some assistance!

And then.....help appears, in the form of 3 strapping men -- then one of the rescuers goes down.

Yikes!

And where is she? She just disappears. I truly think the runway swallowed her whole.

Like I said: "Ouch!"

Random thought: Why, oh why.....couldn't that have been Naomi Campbell?

I'm just sayin'.........

Later,

Cagey :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you think Naomi would do a fashion show in Charleston? She is much to high-brow for that.

Now, maybe if she could carry her weapon of choice it might change her mind.

Media Child

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly--
Anne P put me on to your blog. I am just wondering where you are at on the coverage of the SATC movie. We went here in Toledo and loveeeeeed it.